Junior Graphic Designer/Graphic Designer
Designer will be primarily responsible for completing web production tasks using a CMS (content management system) —
ensuring all content is inputted correctly, in a visually pleasing manner and to client specifications (re: following brand standards).
Additional work may include digital/print design and production.
- Attention to detail, ability to manage workflow, ability to work independently
- Experience using a website CMS (such as WordPress or AEM)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- This is an eight week (possibly longer) contracted position and candidate must work on site (M-F, 9a-5p)
- Knowledge of html5 and web or app programming skills a plus
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Graphic Designer/Graphic Designer” as the subject.
Tell us why you’d like to work with us and include a cover letter, resume, and link to your portfolio.